The I’M FROM Mugwort Mask is a wash-off mask made with top quality mugwort from Ganghwa County in Korea to calm and soothe irritated, red or troubled skin.
Rich in minerals and vitamins, Korean mugwort is known for its ability to restore youthful skin, and its amazing calming and detoxifying properties. This healing Mugwort Mask is also gentle enough to be used daily. The result is soothed skin that feels more refreshed and renewed.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, apply to the dry face, avoiding the eye and mouth area.
- Leave for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash off thoroughly with warm water.
- Follow with toner and the rest of your skincare routine.
Artemisia Princeps (Mugwort) Leaf PowderFull list of ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Artemisia Princeps (Mugwort) Leaf Powder, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Methylpropanediol, Ligularia Fishceri Leaf Extract, Rosa Davurica Bud Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Sodium Polyacrylaste, Carbomer, Arginine, Phenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Panthenol, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, even for sensitive skin
|Skin concern(s):||Irritated skin, skin redness, troubled skin, acne, breakouts
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.