Fundamental Water Gel Cream
Sorry, currently out of stock
Go Lighter, Go Deeper. Deeply hydrate and strengthen parched skin with this moisturizer having a gel-type, lightweight texture to provide the very 'basics' in your moisturizing skincare.
It contains 63.7% Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract has skin calming effects, effective antioxidant care to combat against free radical damage, to keep skin hydrated, youthful, glowing and supple. Amino acids and panthenol (vitamin B5) keep skin smooth and super-hydrated for a bouncy, soft appearance. Jeju Green Tea Water and Panthenol give moisture and deep hydration with a light and refreshing finish.
Oily skin types will also love this watery gel cream, as it absorbs quickly and easily into the skin, thanks to its unique “hydra emulsification system” which mimics the skin’s structure to help deliver hydration deeper into the skin than a traditional moisturizer.
This product is cruelty-free, vegan and sensitive skin-safe. Formulated with EWG green-certified ingredients, this moisturizer contains no artificial fragrances or coloring, sulfates, parabens, alcohol, mineral oil or essential oils.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing and toning, apply an adequate amount to your face.
- Apply at the last stage of your skincare routine.
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, PanthenolFull list of ingredients:
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aqua (Water), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Panthenol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Hibiscus Esculentus Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Phytosphingosine, Caproyl Sphingosine, Tocopherol, Glyceryl glucoside, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Trehalose, Jojoba Esters, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, suitable for sensitive skin
|Skin concern(s):||Irritated skin, dehydrated skin, dull skin|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.