Banila Co Clean it Zero Special Kit includes four mini versions of Banila Co’s award-winning Clean It Zero cleansing balm, in formulas for every skin type. These cleansing balms effortlessly dissolve stubborn makeup without stripping skin of its natural oils.
This set includes the following:
- Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm Original (7ml) features Vitamin E acetate to nourish skin and Vitamin C-rich acerola extract to gently exfoliate and brighten a dull complexion.
- The hypoallergenic formula of the Clean It Zero Purifying Cleansing Balm (7ml) is infused with centella asiatica extract to soothe inflammation and licorice root extract to enhance skin’s natural radiance.
- Perfect for oily skin, Clean It Zero Revitalizing Cleansing Balm (7ml) includes antioxidant-rich resveratrol to fight free radical damage.
- The Clean It Zero Nourishing Cleansing Balm (0.24 oz / 7ml) delivers deep hydration to dry skin. Ginseng extract revitalizes while royal jelly extract provides essential moisture.
These formulas are free from artificial fragrance and colors, parabens, sulfates, animal products, alcohol, mineral oil and silicone.
HOW TO USE
- Take adequate amount with spatula and leave it on dried hand.
- Melt it by skin heat and tab it on forehead, cheek and chin.
- Massage gently in circular motions to melt away makeup.
- Add small amount of water and emulsify then rinse it with lukewarm water.
See product links above.
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Volume (g/ml):||7ml * 4pcs|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
All of our international services are handled by DHL Express and local deliveries are handled by either DHL Express or Maltapost.
All of our deliveries are provided with a tracking number to make sure you can locate and track your orders any time. You will be given a tracking number as soon as your order is shipped.
When possible, you will also receive notifications for shipping updates regarding your order so you will be advised when the shipment is arriving to your specified address.
It does exactly what it says on the box - it takes off sunscreen and make up with ease, and without leaving your skin with that horrible dry "pulling" feeling that I usually get with 1 cleanse, let alone when I need to double cleanse, even after a mask.
The scent is light, fragrant and not at all unpleasant.
Texture is of a solid cream which just melts into an oil once it touches the warmth of your skin. Product feels pleasant and light rather than sticky. Washing off takes just a few drops of water and leaves skin feeling fresh & clean
Though small tubs, you don't need a lot (pea size scoop is enough for my face & neck) so the product will last.
Works like a high end product! Worth the purchase
Works great undermakeup, feels comfortable and it's non-comedogenic! Highly recommended
Really love the patches! I have been using it only for the last two days and I noticed that it definitely hydrates my under eye area. I'll continue using it ❤️
Such a great cleanser, one of the best I have ever tried. Purchased and repurchased.
This is the best face product I have ever purchased. Absolutely love how my skin looks and feels after.
Perfect light, water-like texture. Not sticky or greasy or shiny. It does have a light, fresh scent. I like the scent, and it dissipates fairly quickly. However, people who avoid scented products might want to avoid this one. I like this even better than my previous go-to sunscreen, Biore UV Watery Essence. This is definitely my new fave.
This is a product like no other. It is perfect for glowy and pore-less looking skin! It is the perfect preparation for serums and moisturisers!
I love loveee this product! I apply it before my moisturiser. It makes my skin looling glowy, and feeling so smooth without it beeing greasy! It is a must to have it in your skin care guys ❤️
If i would have to take one thing in a island this would be it. It's so good. If your skin is dehydrated and dry as sahara desert, you need this.
As expected, of course, Sioris kills it JYP. Both of these men clearly understand what my skin needs for sure.
I have used this for years, and it does help my skin to be ready to receive all of that moisture. I am kind of sad that peaches and cremè don't sell the jumbo one.
I have always seen people mentioning this particular toner pad. I can see why it's so good. If you have hyperpigmentation and sensitive skin, i wouldn't use it every day, though.
I haven't tried many propolis sleeping masks. My sissy put me onto this one. I LOVE the texture, and it's so easy to apply. But it's not sticky or super messy. And lasts nicely on the skin. The next day
my skin is so soft. If you are looking for an affordable propolis sleeping mask that won't break your bank, this is it.
I remember seeing one of my fave korean youtuber raving about this and other stuff from the line. It took me forever to try it myself but I love this toner as well. It makes my skin so glowy and plumped and moisturised.
If you are looking lightweight but yet moisturising toner look no further. I enjoy using this. You can easily layer it by itself or with other toners. If you are sensitive with scents maybe skip. I would say it has medicinal scent.