All Around Safe Block Essence Sun SPF45/PA+++
A moisturising sunscreen provides intense nourishment and hydration to the skin. Moisturising ingredients replenish sun-exposed skin with rich moisture and nourishment, perfect for dry and damaged skin.
MISSHA All Around Safe Block Essence Sun is a long-lasting sun protection that will fight skin damage and signs of aging, all while nourishing the skin with 6 essence complex, natural plant extracts that with reveal a softer and clearer looking complexion. It contains Relief water*, a combination of botanical extracts, that moisturises and soothes skin, and Oriental tea newplex** that provides skin protection from environmental aggressors.
It has a double UV blocking system provides impenetrable protection against water and sweat. Dermatologically tested.
Does not contain potential reef-harming chemicals: Oxybenzone and Octinoxate.
HOW TO USE
- Shake well before use.
- Apply liberally 30 minutes before going out in the sun as the last step in your skincare routine.
- Reapply every two hours for the perfect sun protection during the day.
- Apply generously. When applying on the face, get enough product to cover one finger. For the body, use enough product about half size of your palm.
- Apply 30 minutes before going out. It takes about 30 minutes for the sunblock to seep into the skin.
- Re-apply every 2-3 hours. Apply more product between 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. when the UV rays are the strongest.
- Apply during all four seasons. UV radiation is present all throughout the four seasons.
Recommended: Double-cleanse as it has long-wearing benefit. Even a small amount spreads easily.
*Relief water – (Centaurea Cyanus Flower [corn flower] Water, Helichrysum Italicum [curry plant] Flower Water, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Water)
**Oriental tea newplex – (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract[Green tea], Chrysanthemum Indicidum Flower Extract, Artemisia Princeps [mugwort] Leaf Extract, Cinnamomum [cinnamon] Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Diospyros Kaki [Persimmon] Leaf Extract, Morus Alba [white mulberry] Fruit Extract, Pueraria Thunbergiana Root Extract)
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butylene Glycol, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sodium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 60, Dimethicone, Polyacrylate-13, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-100 Stearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Polyisobutene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Disodium EDTA, BHT, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Limonia Acidissima Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Panthenol Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Propylene Glycol, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Rosa Davurica Bud Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Morus Alba Root Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chrysanthemum Indicum Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Water, Helichrysum Italicum Flower Water, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water, Sodium Benzoate
|Beneficial skin type(s):||Normal to dry skin|
|Skin concern(s):||Damaged skin, anti-aging
|SPF Factor:||SPF45 / PA+++|
|Volume (g/ml):||50 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.