Vitamin Hyaluronic Acid Vitalizing Toner
Full of moisture, vitamin rich, runny gel-type toner. The perfect blend of moisturising hyaluronic acid and nourishing vitamins.
iUNIK Vitamin Hyaluronic Acid Vitalizing Toner is a gel-type toner that deeply vitalize and moisturise your skin, that absorbs quickly without stickiness. Formulated with 5% Vitamin Tree (aka Sea Buckthorn) fruit extract that is high in nutrients and Vit C content, and high concentrations of carotenoids that help keep the skin clear and bright and 4.5% hyaluronic acid that help retain moisture in your skin, preventing moisture loss.
This toner also contains patented RESMELIN H plant extract, a naturally derived ingredient made from cedar leaf, prickly ash, and Japanese knotweed that has excellent antioxidative, brightening, and anti-inflammatory properties. It is known to minimise skin damage from UV rays, known to be the major cause of skin aging, and protect skin from external stimuli and stress.
EWG verified (EWG 1-2 rating).
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing face and neck, pour small amount of toner onto hands or cotton pads and apply lightly over face and neck.
- Pat gently to enhance the absorption.
- Follow with the rest of your skin care routine.
Sea buckthorn fruit extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Niacinamide, Licorice Root ExtractFull list of ingredients:
Sodium Hyaluronate, Water, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Trehalose, 12-Hexanediol, Capryly Glycol, Thuja Orientalis Leaf Extract, Zanthoxylum Schinifolium Leaf Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pentylene Glycol, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Perilla Frutescens Leaf Extract, Yucca Schidigera Root Extract
|Beneficial skin type(s):||Normal to dry skin
|Skin concern(s):||Bumpy, rough-textured skin, skin lacking vigor and nutrition, dull skin, uneven skin tone, sensitive skin, dehydrated skin|
|Volume (g/ml):||200 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.