Super Off Cleansing Oil (Dryness Off)
MISSHA Super Off Cleansing Oil (Dryness Off) exfoliate while providing deep and long lasting moisturisation and support hydration balance with natural oils (Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Shea Butter). This provides a strong but comfortable, light oil cleansing and completely removes heavy makeup removal and impurities with its 2X Melting System.
It prevents skin from irritation with its mild formula and is gentle on the skin. Free of Mineral Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Perfume, Artificial Colors, 6 Parabens: Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben.
HOW TO USE
- Press one to two pumps onto fingers and gently smooth on dry face in circular motions for 30 seconds.
- Apply a little water to make a rich lather and massage for another 30 seconds.
- Rise off with lukewarm water.
Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan oil), Sweet Almond Oil, Shea Butter
Full list of ingredients:
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Triethylhexanoin, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Polybutene, Peg-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl, Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
|Beneficial skin type(s):||Normal, dry, combination skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Lack of moisture, skin tightness
|Volume (g/ml):||305 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.