Super Matcha Pore Tightening Toner
All-Stop pore concern with Super Matcha!
Experience Some By Mi's Super Matcha Toner, a pore concern toner that removes pore concerns such as sebum, impurities, and enlarged pores.
This toner contains 83% Matcha Water, that tightens the pores and helps with elasticity care and managing clean pores, Willow Bark extract, a naturally sourced BHA helps remove blackheads, whiteheads and dead skin cells and impurities without having to worry about skin irritation, and a patented ingredient, SebumController Powder™ absorbs the excess sebum and effectively control the production of sebum.
This is an innovative toner that only catches the sebum and impurities that enlarge the pores, and gives back its firmness.
Super Matcha Toner is a toner that becomes stronger the more you shake! It is divided into the moisture and the powder layers, so you need to shake well before using.
HOW TO USE
- Use after cleansing.
- Close the lid and shake well until the powder is fully mixed.
- Apply a proper amount of toner onto the cotton pad and gently wipe along the skin texture.
Star ingredients: Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Niacinamide, Centella Asiatica Extract, Water, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Houttuynia Cordata Extract
Full list of ingredients: Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract(83%), Propanediol, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Calcium Chloride, Silica, Sodium Citrate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Centella Asiatica Extract, Water, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Butylene Glycol, Madecassoside, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hexyl Cinnamal
||Some By Mi|
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, ideal for oily and combination skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Acne-prone, enlarged pores, clogged pores, excessive sebum, blackheads, whiteheads
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- People with allergy to aspirin will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- Store unused patches in the plastic pouch and keep the pouch sealed to maintain freshness.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.