Rich Moist Soothing Tencel Sheet Mask
This sheet mask soothes sensitive, irritated, and inflamed skin. Containing an abundance of soothing, moisturizing, and skin-barrier repairing ingredients, the sheet mask is guaranteed to be a solution for those who are experiencing dryness, redness, or irritation.
The soothing sheet mask contains 5 types of ceramide, which are the constituents of the skin. This helps strengthen weakened skin barriers. Mask packed full of moisturizing nutrients such as Aloe Vera, Panthenol, Hyaluronic Acid and high concentration of other various moisturizing ingredients to add energy and moisture to dry and exhausted skin, and Centella Asiatica extract provide a calming effect.
The healing gauze sheet is doubled with 100% cotton and tencel fabric which is designed to minimize skin irritation. The thin and flexible feature of the sheet mask allows it to comfortably adhere onto curvatures of the face which allows the essence to absorb better.
- For skin that is suffering from redness / irritation.
- For skin that needs water-oil balance.
- For skin that needs to supply ceramide due to weakened skin barriers.
- For skin that is easily exhausted and sensitive.
2018 Beauty MNL - Best of Beauty
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, toning and treatment skincare products (serums, ampoules, etc), place the sheet mask on a clean and toned face.
- Wait 15-20 minutes, and gently remove the mask.
- Tap the essence lightly into the skin for it to fully absorb.
Ceramides, Aloe Vera, Centella Asiatica extractFull list of ingredients:
Water, Butylene glycol, glycerin, 1,2-hexanediol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycereth-26, Propanediol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Panthenol, Betaine, Allantoin, Cellulose, Hydroxyethyl cellulose, Sodium hyaluronate,Centella Asiatica Extract, Hydrogenated lecithin, Ceramide NP, Ceramide NS, Ceramide AP, Ceramide AS, Ceramide EOP, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Carbomer, Arginine, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Acetate, PVM/MA Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Glyceryl Acrylate/ Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin
|Beneficial skin type(s):||Combination, dry skin, and normal skin types, also suitable for sensitive skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Skin redness, irritated skin, skin lacking oil-water balance, weak skin barrier. Stressed/fatigued/tired skin|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.