Power 10 Formula Propolis
Power 10 Formula Propolis, the ultimate nutrient and moisture supplier.
A concentrate formulated with a range of natural ingredients including honey, black rose, freesia, white daisy and bee propolis extracts to make a complex that has anti-aging properties while it moisturizes and brightens dull, dry skin. This serum also strengthens and protects skin from damage caused by stress or harmful externalities.
It contains niacinamide that delicately fade age spots and dark acne scars for a radiant and flawless complexion. Honey extracts provide anti-aging nutrients and protect the skin from harmful environmental stressors, while Black Rose, Freesia, and White Daisy complexes moisturize and brighten the skin. A top-notch serum!
HOW TO USE
- To be used after cleansing, and applying toner and/or essence.
- Apply 2-3 drops to clean face, massage a generous amount to the face and neck. Lightly pat to absorb fully.
- Follow with moisturiser.
- Can be used day or night in your skincare routine.
Honey Extract, Propolis Extract, Niacinamide
Full list of ingredients:
Honey Extract, Propolis Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycereth-26, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Niacinamide, Sea Water, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Freesia Refracta Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ppg-26-buteth-26, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Disodium Edta
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, ideal for acne-prone skin|
|Skin concern(s):||Acne-prone, enlarged pores, excessive sebum, irritated/inflamed skin, breakouts/acne, uneven skin tone, acne scars
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.