Midnight Blue Calming Cream 30ml
Sorry, currently out of stock
A gentle spot treatment cream that provides comfort to rapidly calm & soothe sensitivity. Powered by nature, its star ingredients are Guaiazulene, a natural component extracted from chamomile oil, which carries powerful skin calming abilities, and Centella Asiatica, which helps hydrate and relieve redness.
Contains 2 ingredients that are known to effectively soothe the skin:
- Guaiazulene: A herbal ingredient extracted from chamomile, a powerful skin-calming agent, that is effective in calming inflammation of damaged skin tissue as well as regenerating new skin cells. In Japanese clinical trials, Guaiazulene demonstrated positive effects in sunburns, eczema, and ulcerative skin disease. It is often used as the main raw ingredient in burn ointments. It's what gives the cream its beautiful blue color.
- Centella Asiatica Extract: As a plant native to Madagascar, it is also known as ‘tiger grass’ and is often used in cosmetics as ‘Centella Asiatica. It hydrates skin and relieves irritation and redness, helps with the regeneration of new skin cells and prevents scarring. Centella Asiatica Extract is usually the primary ingredient in ointments.
This gentle cream helps to calm extremely irritated, stressed skin. Perfect for daily use, this cream is what you need to keep redness at bay.
For oily, acne-prone and sensitive skin types, this cream can also be used to calm sunburnt skin, post-shaving redness and irritation after spot extraction and laser procedures.
Available in double the amount! That's right, 60ml worth of calming cream packaged in a tube that is convenient to carry on-the-go.
Awards:2020 Allure Korea - Best of Beauty Award, Derma & Cica Cream Category Winner
2019 BeautyMNL - Best Reviewed Moisturizer
2019 Sociolla - Best Moisturizer
2019 Changed to Vegan Ingredients from LOT. NO.NN08
2019 Soko Glam - 2019 Best of K-Beauty
2019 Soko Glam - Best of K-Beauty Winner
2017 Beauty Shortlist Awards - Editor’s Choice
HOW TO USE
- As the last step of your skincare routine, apply a small amount where necessary on areas of sensitivity or irritation.
- Lightly tap the cream into the skin for better absorption.
Guaiazulene, Centella Asiatica Extract, Candelilla ceraFull list of ingredients:
Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Centella Asiatica Extract, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Ceramide NP, Polysorbate 60, Candelilla Cera, Chlorphenesin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Morus Alba Root Extract, Tromethamine, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Guaiazulene, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Lecithin, Acetyl Glutamine, sh-Oligopeptide-1, sh-Oligopeptide-2, sh-Polypeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-9, sh-Polypeptide-11, Bacillus/Folic Acid/Soybean Ferment Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, suitable for acne-prone and sensitive skin
|Skin concern(s):||Irritated skin, redness, inflamed skin, acne scars|
|Volume (g/ml):||60ml, 30ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.