Suntique I'M SAFE for Sensitive Skin is a gentle sunscreen and is safe for use for by every age and skin type.
In addition to physical blocker titanium dioxide, it also contains calming ingredients like centella asiatica and aloe leaf extracts.
The moisturizing formula instantly absorbs into skin without leaving behind a white cast, greasy film or a telltale sunscreen scent.
It doesn't contain artificial fragrances. You'll love how easy it is to cleanse off, as it doesn't stick onto the skin like other sunscreens.
Does not contain potential reef-harming chemicals: Oxybenzone and Octinoxate.
HOW TO USE
- Squeeze a dime-sized amount into hand.
- Apply and massage into face and neck, avoiding eyes at least 15 minutes before going out in the sun as the last step in your skincare routine.
- Reapply throughout the day, every two hours for the perfect sun protection during the day.
- Apply generously. When applying on the face, get enough product to cover one finger. For the body, use enough product about half size of your palm.
- Apply at least 15 minutes before going out.
- Re-apply every 2-3 hours. Apply more product between 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. when the UV rays are the strongest.
- Apply during all four seasons. UV radiation is present all throughout the four seasons.
Recommended: Double-cleanse as it has long-wearing benefit. Even a small amount spreads easily.
Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891),Centella Asiatica Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Propanediol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Phenyl Trimethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Methylpropanediol, Cyclopentasiloxane, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycereth-26, Methyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Sucrose Stearate, Tromethamine, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cellulose Gum, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Stearic Acid, Alumina, Betaine, Trehalose, Glyceryl Caprylate, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Squalane, Centella Asiatica Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Madecassoside, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Carbomer, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, t-Butyl Alcohol
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, suitable for sensitive skin|
|SPF Factor:||SPF35 / PA+++|
|Volume (g/ml):||50 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
All of our international services are handled by DHL Express and local deliveries are handled by either DHL Express or Maltapost.
All of our deliveries are provided with a tracking number to make sure you can locate and track your orders any time. You will be given a tracking number as soon as your order is shipped.
When possible, you will also receive notifications for shipping updates regarding your order so you will be advised when the shipment is arriving to your specified address.
This is my first time reviewing a cleanser and the first time I tried this product because of the good reviews, and YES! this is absolutely a very good cleanser as its very smooth after I used it and there’s no feeling like your face is being stretch after washing. Im really glad that now I found the suitable cleanser for me after trying lots of products.
Lightweight cream, fast absorbing and leaves your face feeling fresh. My skin can feel dehydrated sometimes from the wind so this was a great find for summer.
I've tried various types of patches, and these ones are one of my favourites (maybe only ones from 3M worked better for me).
I use them primarily to prevent myself from picking at pimples. They work not on every type of pimples, but still do a good job!
Amazing oil cleanser, removes make up and sunscreen like pro. First ordered the small one because wasn't sure how mu skin will react since I have acne prone and oily skin but it's great and now I got the big package will order again for sure love it.
I keep buying this enzyme exfoliant over and over again - so good and so gentle! My combo skin loves it and is really effective at getting rid of bumps and congestion especially in oilier areas! Skin feels smoother, looks much more even after the first use! It Simply Gets the job done without any irritation :) I highly recommend this one!
I liked this toner for the following reasons:
1) the packaging is lovely and not leaking, also when dispensing the product it does so in a very proportional way.
2) the consistency- I love toners that are not runny but more on a thick side.
3) no fragrance - perfect for my sensitive skin.
Wonderful product! My lips have never been better. I use it as a sleeping mask and as lip balm, works great both ways.
Great sunscreen! Does not leave a white cast. Texture isn’t too thick, therefore it’s easy to apply. Generally, feels good on the skin. Very light and subtitle smell, that I like.
I am so happy with this lipstick. It’s not sticky, color is very nice, feels pleasant on the lips, doesn’t make my lips dry, color stays very long. Definitely will order more of these!
I really love it! :D
The smell was a bit weird at first but now I got used to it. The texture is nice and very calming for my face. I use it daily and I can see that it protects the skin from sunburn.
Love this sunscreen a lot. It feels light on my face and my body with nice smell :) non sticky as well which is always a plus. I'd buy it again.
I've been looking for products that would help with my sudden acne breakouts. I was using a different cleanser before and didn't help, I would wake up every morning with new small pimples. Since using this cleanser once a day for about a week, I can already see and feel a difference. I'll keep using it.
I just finished my 1st bottle. I don’t want to run out that’s why I already bought last time. Hihi!😁👍🏼 Very recommended specially for sensitive skin like mine.