Galactomyces Pure Vitamin C Glow Serum
Sorry, currently out of stock
Restore your complexion’s youthful radiance and defy skin aging!
Some By Mi Galactomyces Pure Vitamin C Glow Serum consists 3% pure ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and 75% galactomyces ferment filtrate, to brighten, moisturise, smooth skin texture and boost elasticity.
The formula is free of artificial fragrance and colors, parabens, sulfates, animal products, mineral oil and silicone.
HOW TO USE
- After toner, apply all over skin.
- Gently pat your face to ensure absorption.
- Apply sunscreen as the last step of your skin care routine when using during daytime.
Tip: To maximize effectiveness and prevent oxidation, store the product in the refrigerator or a cool, dark place.
Note: The serum has a natural subtle, light brown tint to it (clear when applied to skin) due to the combination of naturally-derived ingredients.
Star ingredients: Galactomyces, Pure vitamin C, Niacinamide
Full list of ingredients:
Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Ascorbic Acid, Butylene Glycol,1,2-hexanediol, Niacinamide, Tromethamine Water, Trehalose, C12-14 Pareth-12, Allantoin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Glyceryl Acrylate/acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pvm/ma Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Panthenol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Propolis Extract, Aronia Melanocarpa Fruit Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Saccharide Hydrolysate, Maltodextrin, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Fruit Extract, Tuber Magnatum Extract, Pyridoxine, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Folic Acid,biotin, Opuntia Ficus-indica Extract, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Adansonia Digitata Seed Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sparassis Crispa Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower E Tract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Tocopherol, Cyanocobalamin, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Fruit Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Thiamine Hcl, Linoleic Acid, Inositol, Astaxanthin, Caramel, Linalool, Limonene
||Some By Mi|
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Pigmentation, dullness, rough skin, uneven skin tone and texture, anti-aging
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- People with allergy to aspirin will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- Store unused patches in the plastic pouch and keep the pouch sealed to maintain freshness.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.