Collagen Eye Gel Patch
Sorry, currently out of stock
Mizon Collagen Eye Gel Patch moisturizes, brightens and plumps the delicate and aging under-eye area. Refreshing hydrogel patches help to prevent the skin from drying and sagging.
The hydrogel patches lock down the moisture and help to prevent fine lines. The patches include collagen ingredients such as hydrolyzed collagen, algae and caviar extracts, that improve skin elasticity, improve fine lines and wrinkles, reduce puffiness, and give the skin a boost for dull and fatigued skin around the eyes.
Use eye gel patches on a regular basis to maintain the moisture, softness, and brightness of the sensitive under-eye area.
Each hydrogel eye patch is:
- made of water soluble gel type patch, which is biodegradable hydrogel,
- adheres well to the skin without slipping,
- dermatologically tested, alcohol-free, and gentle,
- suitable for delicate skin and sensitive eyes, and
- effectively moisturizes and brightens the skin under the eyes.
HOW TO USE
- Use after cleansing, toning and using treatment products.
- Apply the patches under your eyes.
- Wait for 15-20 minutes and remove.
- Pat gently to aid absorption.
- Follow with the rest of your skincare routine.
The patches can also be used for smile lines around the mouth.
Store the package in the refrigerator to enhance their ability to decrease under-eye puffiness.
Collagen, Irish Moss Extract, Caviar extract, Allantoin, TocopherolFull list of ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Chondrus Crispus (Irish Moss) Extract, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Cellulose Gum, Hydroxyacetophenone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sucrose, Potassium Chloride, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Ethylthexylglycerin, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bis-PEG-15 Methyl Ether Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Calcium Lactate, Titanium Dioxide, Silica, Mica, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Butylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower extract, Caviar extract, Palmitic Acid, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol
[NOTE: Ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to the product packaging.]
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Wrinkles, fine lines, skin that needs elasticity, dry and dull eye skin area, puffiness, tired eyes|
|Volume (g/ml):||60 pcs (30 pairs)
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.