Cicaluronic Bubble Toner
Mizon Cicaluronic Bubble Toner is a slightly acidic bubble toner formulated with centella asiatica, chamomile, green tea, propolis and 8-layer hyaluronic acid, this powerful but gentle-on-skin toner thoroughly removes dirt, impurities and makeup residue from face while keeping skin soothed, hydrated and without a tight feeling after cleansing. It also contains turmeric root extract that is rich in antioxidants that helps brighten the skin.
It is a non-runny, rich microbubble formula toner and has a refreshing finish without any stickiness.
Suitable for acne-prone and sensitive skin types.
Contains EWG grade ingredients and over 90% naturally derived ingredients. No artificial fragrance and coloring.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, pump the bubble toner and apply a small amount with the palm of your hands or use a cotton pad.
- Gently pat and press into the skin for full absorption.
- Follow with moisturiser or the rest of your skin care routine.
- Use morning and evening.
Tip: You can use the bubble toner in other parts of the body that has acne, breakouts such as back or chest.
Centella Asiatica Extract, Hyaluronic acid, green tea extract, propolis extract, licorice root extract, willow bark extractFull list of ingredients:
Water, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, C12-14 Pareth-12, Glycerin, Betaine, Centella Asiatica Extract (1,000ppm), Sodium Citrate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Adenosine, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Agrimonia Eupatoria Extract, Disodium EDTA, Perilla Frutescens Leaf Extract, Water, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Water, Benzyl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Sodium Hyaluronate (52ppm), Silybum Marianum Seed Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer (10ppm), Broussonetia Kazinoki Root Extract, Propolis Extract, Cimicifuga Dahurica Root Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid (5.2ppm), Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate (1.2ppm), Hyaluronic Acid (0.1ppm), Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate (0.02ppm)
[NOTE: Ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to the product packaging.]
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, suitable for sensitive skin|
|Skin concern(s):||Acne-prone, breakouts/acne, irritated skin|
|Volume (g/ml):||160 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.