A soothing Schisandra (Five-flavor berry or Magnolia berry) ampoule containing organically farmed Schisandra harvested only once a year from Mungyeong.
SIORIS A Calming Day Ampoule is a silky, lightweight ampoule that provides ample hydration and vitality to the skin, manages oily sebum and provides soothing relief for irritated skin.
It contains fresh and in-season ingredients:
- Organically farmed Omija fruit extract (Schisandra Chinensis Fruit Extract) (86%) is rich in amino acids and vitamins that helps skin keep fresh and clean, slows down skin's aging process and to fight external stressors such as pollution.
- Calendula (2%) from Korea's Jeju Island is known for its skin calming abilities and helps relieve irritation and makes skin shine.
- Centella asiatica (1%), aka tiger grass, has anti-inflammatory and healing properties, and a natural moisturising ingredient.
- Super centella (Madecassoside, Madecassic acid, Asiaticoside, Asiatic acid) soothes sensitive skin and manages oily sebum.
This ampoule also contains the corn-derived natural moisturising ingredients propanediol and trehalose. Trehalose is known as the cactus water storage warehouse, and can be used to deliver moisture to the skin.
Made with fresh, natural and organic ingredients without artificial fragrances, dyes or chemical preservatives. This quick-absorbing formula is designed specifically for sensitive skin types looking to improve skin's moisture levels without heavy, greasy residue.
Expiry date: December 2022.
HOW TO USE
- To open, rotate the container to the right until the button pops up.
- Use after cleansing and toning.
- Press the button and use the dropper to apply as much essence as you want evenly to your skin.
- Pat gently and let it absorb.
Schisandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, Calendula, Centella asiatica, Super Centella (Madecassoside, Madecassic acid, Asiaticoside, Asiatic acid)
Full list of ingredients:
*Schisandra Chinensis Fruit Extract(86%), Propanediol(4%), Glycerin, Water, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract(2%), Butylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica Extract(1%), Trehalose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Madecassoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Xanthan Gum, p-Anisic Acid, Arginine, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract (* indicates organic farming)
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, especially oily and combination skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Sensitive skin, irritated skin, excessive/oily sebum
|Volume (g/ml):||35 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
All of our international services are handled by DHL Express and local deliveries are handled by either DHL Express or Maltapost.
All of our deliveries are provided with a tracking number to make sure you can locate and track your orders any time. You will be given a tracking number as soon as your order is shipped.
When possible, you will also receive notifications for shipping updates regarding your order so you will be advised when the shipment is arriving to your specified address.
This is my first time reviewing a cleanser and the first time I tried this product because of the good reviews, and YES! this is absolutely a very good cleanser as its very smooth after I used it and there’s no feeling like your face is being stretch after washing. Im really glad that now I found the suitable cleanser for me after trying lots of products.
Lightweight cream, fast absorbing and leaves your face feeling fresh. My skin can feel dehydrated sometimes from the wind so this was a great find for summer.
I've tried various types of patches, and these ones are one of my favourites (maybe only ones from 3M worked better for me).
I use them primarily to prevent myself from picking at pimples. They work not on every type of pimples, but still do a good job!
Amazing oil cleanser, removes make up and sunscreen like pro. First ordered the small one because wasn't sure how mu skin will react since I have acne prone and oily skin but it's great and now I got the big package will order again for sure love it.
I keep buying this enzyme exfoliant over and over again - so good and so gentle! My combo skin loves it and is really effective at getting rid of bumps and congestion especially in oilier areas! Skin feels smoother, looks much more even after the first use! It Simply Gets the job done without any irritation :) I highly recommend this one!
I liked this toner for the following reasons:
1) the packaging is lovely and not leaking, also when dispensing the product it does so in a very proportional way.
2) the consistency- I love toners that are not runny but more on a thick side.
3) no fragrance - perfect for my sensitive skin.
Wonderful product! My lips have never been better. I use it as a sleeping mask and as lip balm, works great both ways.
Great sunscreen! Does not leave a white cast. Texture isn’t too thick, therefore it’s easy to apply. Generally, feels good on the skin. Very light and subtitle smell, that I like.
I am so happy with this lipstick. It’s not sticky, color is very nice, feels pleasant on the lips, doesn’t make my lips dry, color stays very long. Definitely will order more of these!
I really love it! :D
The smell was a bit weird at first but now I got used to it. The texture is nice and very calming for my face. I use it daily and I can see that it protects the skin from sunburn.
Love this sunscreen a lot. It feels light on my face and my body with nice smell :) non sticky as well which is always a plus. I'd buy it again.
I've been looking for products that would help with my sudden acne breakouts. I was using a different cleanser before and didn't help, I would wake up every morning with new small pimples. Since using this cleanser once a day for about a week, I can already see and feel a difference. I'll keep using it.
I just finished my 1st bottle. I don’t want to run out that’s why I already bought last time. Hihi!😁👍🏼 Very recommended specially for sensitive skin like mine.