Mild Acidic pH Sheet Mask Honey Fit
ABIB Mild Acidic pH Sheet Mask Honey Fit strengthens the skin barrier and balances the pH value to maintain healthy skin. The sheet mask with honey contains plenty of minerals and vitamins and cares for the skin perfectly. The specially developed ALBAM cloth made of albumin (protein) and bamboo fabric sits particularly well and tightens the skin during use. Caffeine also provide a special kick of freshness, while propolis and avocado nourish the skin. This is how the perfect glass skin look is created!
Free of Harmful Alcohol, Parabens, Perfume, Silicone, Silicone Oil.
HOW TO USE
- Remove film and apply mask over cleansed face.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove gently.
- Do not rinse.
- Pat the remaining serum into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Follow with mousturiser.
Tip: Don't waste remaining essence inside the package. Squeeze out the left over and apply on your neck and body.
Star ingredients: Honey extract, Caffeine, Propolis Extract, Royal Jelly Extract, Avocado Fruit Extract
Full list of ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Polyglycerin-3, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Betaine, Hydroxyacetophenone, Choleth-24, Carbomer, Allantoin, Caffeine, Honey Extract, Tromethamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Disodium EDTA, Aureobasidium Pullulans Ferment, Parfum, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Benzyl Benzoate, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Dextrin, Propolis Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract, Royal Jelly Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Maltodextrin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Leucojum Aestivum Bulb Extract
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, especially dry& dry combination skin types
Rough & dry skin, dull skin, dehydrated skin
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- People with allergy to aspirin will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- Store unused patches in the plastic pouch and keep the pouch sealed to maintain freshness.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.