Mild Acidic pH Sheet Mask Heartleaf Fit
Sorry, currently out of stock
ABIB Mild Acidic pH Sheet Mask Heartleaf Fit strengthens the skin barrier and balances the pH value to maintain healthy and radiant skin. The essence consists of 89% Houttuynia Cordata extract. This plant grows on the slope of Jirisan Mountain, which is known for its wild flowers. The extract soothes the skin perfectly and alleviates any redness.
Heartleaf / Houttuynia Cordata, also known as Heart-Shaped Houttuynie, has a particularly anti-inflammatory effect and has therefore been used in traditional Chinese medicine for many years. The naturally occurring flavonoids in the Heartleaf activate different cell types of the immune system and thus help fight skin impurities, among other things.
Free of Harmful Alcohol, Parabens, Perfume, Silicone, Silicone Oil.
HOW TO USE
- Remove film and apply mask over cleansed face.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove gently.
- Do not rinse.
- Pat the remaining serum into the skin until fully absorbed.
- Follow with mousturiser.
Tip: Don't waste remaining essence inside the package. Squeeze out the left over and apply on your neck and body.
Star ingredients: Heartleaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Madecassoside, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid
Full list of ingredients: Houttuynia Cordata (Heartleaf) Extract, Methylpropanediol, Glycerin, Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Carbomer, Allantoin, Caffeine, Tromethamine, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disodium EDTA, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Madecassoside, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Acne-prone, irritated skin, excessive sebum, acne, blemishes|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- People with allergy to aspirin will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- Store unused patches in the plastic pouch and keep the pouch sealed to maintain freshness.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.