JEJU Volcanic Scoria Konjac Sponge
A perfect match for sensitive skin! It’s very soft, smooth like a mochi!
The volcanic pore and fine sponge structure having an absorbent effect to sebum such as blackhead and whitehead entirely scrub dead skins without any irritation and improve the face refreshed. It gently removes skin impurities, e.g. dead skin cells, make-up residue, and waste in pores, and eliminates micro contaminants in the skin with its fine fiber structure. without irritation and provides moisture after washing your face.
PURITO Konjac Sponge is a handmade vegan product of 100% natural devil's-tongue jelly. It guarantees safety and the structure of the tissue is compact and soft, and prevents skin damage and skin barrier damage, so it suitable for sensitive or broken skin, including children’s and atopic skin, without irritation.
The product is packaged by freeze-drying technique, so it can be used comfortably without expiration date.
Free of synthetic colorant and cruelty-free. Pregnancy safe.
HOW TO USE
- Moisten the product with warm water before use to make it smooth.
- Use an appropriate amount of the cleanser to make bubbles.
- Wash your face while massaging gently in a circular motion.
- After washing with clean water, do not wring it out. Press gently.
TIP: For sterilization, immerse in hot or boiling water for 5 minutes or sterilize in a microwave oven. This does not damage the product and ensures long life.
Full list of ingredients:
Devil's-tongue jelly 92%, Volcanic pore 8%
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Sensitive, sebum, blackheads, whiteheads|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.