Hyaluronic Acid Water Sleeping Mask
This hydrating face cream is formulated with 5 types of hyaluronic acid with different molecular sizes to provide moisture to the skin. It also improves the oil & moisture balance of the skin, through glycerin and hyaluronic acid that provides abundant moisture and nourishment to the skin, and prevents moisture evaporation by drawing in moisture from air.
Additionally, it contains Centella Asiatica extract that soothes irritated skin and cools down the skin's temperature. Betaine and Sodium PCA keep the skin moisturised for long hours by forming a moisture protective film that prevents the evaporation of moisture.
HOW TO USE
- Use at the last step of your night skin care routine.
- Apply the appropriate amount and spread evenly on the face.
- Leave on overnight. Rinse off in the morning.
Star ingredients: Hyaluronic acid, Centella Asiatica extract, Fig extract, Tocopherol, Sodium PCA
Full list of ingredients: Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Methylpropanediol, Glycerin, Beta-Glucan,1,2-Hexanediol,Butylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-51, Sodium Hyaluronate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Dioscorea Japonica Root Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Glycosyl Trehalose, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Tromethamine, Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Sodium PCA, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Trisodium EDTA, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Allantoin, Sucrose, Ceramide NP, Tocopherol, Potassium Laurate, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Ascorbyl Propyl Hyaluronate, PEG-240/HDI Copolymer Bis-Decyltetradeceth-20 Ether, Ethylhexylglycerin
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Dehydrated skin
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.