Galac Niacin 2.0 Essence
A brightening essence with 4% niacinamide that helps fade acne marks.
Ma:nyo Galac Niacin 2.0 Essence contains Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Niacinamide and Glutathione to brighten skin tone, helps hasten the fading of post-acne marks and helps the skin's uppermost layer appear renewed and clarified. This booster improves stubborn signs of aging such as dull, uneven skin tone, helps hasten the fading of post-breakout marks, and minimizes the appearance of skin discolorations and wrinkles. Niacinamide also reduces enlarged, congested pores, helps to "tighten" them back up by helping strengthen skin’s elasticity and helps to regulate sebum production, gradually normalizing it.
This boosting essence also contains soothing ingredients such as Panthenol and Witch Hazel water that helps reduce inflammation.
HOW TO USE
- Use after cleansing and toning.
- Apply 2-3 drops to skin and gently spread evenly.
- Gently pat into skin until fully absorbed.
- Follow up with moisturizer of choice.
Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (93.69%), Niacinamide (4%), Glutathione, Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol
Full list of ingredients:
Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (93.69%), Niacinamide (4%), Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chrysanthemum Indicum Flower Extract, Algin, Glutathione, Pentylene Glycol, Water
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Acne scars/blemishes, uneven skin tone, dull skin, enlarged pores, excessive sebum, wrinkles|
|Volume (g/ml):||30 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.