Collagen Curling Fix Mascara
Mizon Collagen Curling Fix Mascara is formulated with marine collagen to provide nutrition and care for weak eyelashes, making it healthy from roots to tips.
It is dermatologically tested and comes with a screw-shaped brush that provides a strong, long lasting, curling effect to drooping eye lashes that lasts for 24hrs. It also has an oil-and-sebum resistant formula for a long-lasting, smudge-proof wear against oil.
HOW TO USE
- Place the inner curve of the screw-shaped brush against the roots of your eye lashes and wiggle it back and forth in zigzag motion.
- Go over your lashes one more time while not missing any parts using the outer curve.
Star ingredients: Collagen
Full list of ingredients: Water, Carbaw Wax, Black Iron Oxide, Acrylate/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Acrylate Copolymer, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Beeswax, Triethanolamine, PVP, Glycerin, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Candelilla Wax, Lanolin, Sorbitansquioleate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Laureth-21, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Collagen Extract, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Collagen, Water-Soluble Collagen, Atelocollagen, Potassium Myristoyl Hydrolyzed Collagen, Rosin Hydrolyzed Collagen, Water-Soluble Collagen Crosspolymer
[NOTE: Ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to the product packaging.]
|Beneficial skin type(s):|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.