Aquaringer Skin Clinic Mask
The LEADERS Aquaringer Treatment Mask provides intense moisture to dry skin with natural Alps Glacier Water, resulting in instantly hydrated and refreshed skin. It also contains Adenosine, which prevents and minimises fine lines and other signs of aging.
Non-woven sheet masks combined with gentle, active ingredients for the most effective results.
HOW TO USE
- Remove the mask from packaging, gently unfold.
- Apply mask to face and fit it to facial contours.
- Leave on for 10-20 minutes then discard.
- Gently pat face with fingertips until remaining serum is fully absorbed.
Star ingredients: Glycerin, Adenosine
Full list of ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Betaine, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hyaluronate, Artemisia Capillaris Flower Extract, Ecklonia Cava Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Saururus Chinensis Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Gentiana Lutea Root Extract, Glycine, Serine, Glutamic Acid, Aspartic Acid, Leucine, Alanine, Lysine, Arginine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Threonine, Valine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Cysteine, Methionine, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5
|Beneficial skin type(s):||Dry|
|Skin concern(s):||Anti-aging, sensitive skin, tired skin, skin that needs oil-moisture balance|
|Volume (g/ml):||25 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.