Yuja Niacin Brightening Peeling Gel
Some by Mi Peeling & Filling Hypoallergenic Brightening Exfoliation care! Don’t be afraid of peeling! This peeling gel is extremely gentle, sloughing off dead skin cells and encouraging cell turnover for brighter, more elastic skin.
Did you know that [aged skin cells] are one of the reasons that make skin dull and tired? You will see a brighter looking complexion if you just remove the accumulated aged cells on the skin.
First, melt the hard dead skin cells through PHA as a primary peeling and gently removes dead skin cells with naturally sourced cellulose as a secondary peeling. PHA minimizes moisture loss while softening dead cells to mildly exfoliate.
Now, on the smoothed skin texture after the peeling, we are going to recharge some brightening. Goheung Yuja Extract, Glutathione, and 10 types of vitamins are formulated with Niacinamide for radiant skin. Yuja (yuzu) extract nourishes skin with rich nutrients and helps retain moisture and naturally derived cellulose also helps remove impurities.
This is not all, Sparkling Water cleans out the remaining impurities left in pores and Glacier Water fills the skin with the moisture to shake off your worries about skin feeling stretched after peeling and
- Yuja Extract - Extracted from Yuja raised in the uncontaminated area of Goheung, Jeollanam-do where possesses abundant sun lights and cold sea breeze, it helps to maintain clear, moisturized skin with rich moisture and nutrients.
- PHA - PHA minimizes moisture loss and helps soften dead skin cells.
Formulated without parabens, sulfates, artificial colors, alcohol, mineral oils, essential oils, or silicone.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, evenly spread across the face, avoiding lip and eye areas.
- Gently massage with fingers and thoroughly rinse off with lukewarm water.
Star ingredients: Yuja Extract, Niacinamide, Glutathione, Arbutin, Vit C, Tocopherol
Full list of ingredients: Water, Quaternium-60, Propylene Glycol, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Cellulose, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Carbomer, Water(Carbonated Water), Dipropylene Glycol, Water(Glacier Water), Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Coptis Japonica Extract, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Arbutin, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Glutathione, (-)-alpha-bisabolol, Menadione, Tocopherol, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Cyanocobalamin, Butylene Glycol, Lactobionic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Benzyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Raspberry Ketone, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Limonene
||Some By Mi|
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
Dullness, pigmentation, blemishes, uneven skin tone, freckles, blemishes, dark spots, acne scars
|pH:||2.0 +/- 1.0|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- People with allergy to aspirin will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- Store unused patches in the plastic pouch and keep the pouch sealed to maintain freshness.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.