Water Splash Mask
Give dry and parched skin its needed dose of hydration through Jumiso's Water Splash Mask!
It is made from marine plants like seaweed and other marine-based ingredients that help to keep your skin moisturised, refreshed and youthful-looking and offers your skin the deep hydration that it craves by trapping water in the skin’s surface cells. Shea butter enhances the mask’s conditioning effect. This sheet mask offers a gentle way of revitalising your skin, and with its intensely hydrating properties, it is ideal for those with dry skin types.
It is made from a soft, comfortable and breathable Cupra cotton sheet which has been expertly crafted to ensure that it can hold as much as ten times the essence of alternative cotton face masks, which means more concentrated essence delivered to your skin. This sheet mask has been designed to minimise skin damage, with a round cross section of fibre to cover the skin and act as a demulcent. The mask’s rapid absorption properties mean that the essence is kept moist and is readily absorbed by the skin.
HOW TO USE
- Use after cleansing, toning and application of treatments.
- Remove mask from the package.
- Unfold the sheet mask and place it on your face aligning the holes to your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Remove the mask after 15-20 minutes.
- Gently pat the remaining essence to promote absorption.
Seaweed extracts, Shea butter, Beta-glucan, Niacinamide, Ceramides, Lotus root extract
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Beta-Glucan, Betaine, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Nelumbo Nucifera (Sacred Lotus) Root Extract, Laminaria Japonica (Kombu/Seaweed) Extract, Algae Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Enteromorpha Compressa (Seaweed) Extract, Sargassum Fulvellum (Seaweed/Algae) Extract, Spirulina Platensis (Blue-green algae) Extract, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pyridoxine HCl, Maltodextrin, Silica, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ceramide NP, Ceramide NS, Triethylhexanoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Polyglyceryl-10 Decaoleate, Carbomer, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caffeine, PEG-32, Panthenol, Allantoin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Arginine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA
||Hello Skin Jumiso|
|Beneficial skin type(s):||Normal to dry skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Dry parched skin, flaky skin, dry&tight skin|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.