Vita Lemon Sparkling Peeling Gel
Mizon Vita Lemon Sparkling Peeling Gel removes dirt and dead skin cells, whilst brightening the skin. It has natural AHAs from fruit acids such as lemon, apple and papaya extracts to gently peel off the upper layer of skin. It removes dirt, impurities and dead skin cells without skin irritation. Citrusy peeling gel contains sparkling water, citrus, lotus, aloe, apple and green tea extracts.
Lemon extract is powerful natural antioxidant, that neutralizes free radicals and helps to keep the skin bright and clear. This peeling gel keeps pores clean and helps to reduce blackheads, and whiteheads.
lt has a gel-like texture that glides into the skin.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, apply an appropriate amount on dry face.
- Massage product into skin using a rolling motion to remove dead skin and dirt.
- Avoid the eye and mouth area.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Use 1-2x a week.
Lemon Fruit Extract, Apple Fruit Extract, Papaya Fruit WaterFull list of ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Steartrimonium Methosulfate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Cellulose, Water , Isopropyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract, Centella asiatica Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Fragrance, Citrus Medica Limonum (lemon) Fruit Extract, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Pyrus Malus (apple) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (papaya) Fruit Water, Camellia sinensis Leaf Extract, Gypsophila Paniculata Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract Lilium Candidum Flower Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Flower/Leaf Extract, Convallaria Majalis Root Extract, Magnolia Liliflora Flower Extract, paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
[NOTE: Ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to the product packaging.]
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Uneven skin tone and texture, clogged pores, blemishes|
|Volume (g/ml):||150 g|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.