UV Sun Protector Cream SPF 50+ PA+++
Sorry, currently out of stock
A hydrating mild sun care.
Mizon UV Sun Protector Cream SPF 50+ PA+++ is a physical/mineral sunscreen with Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide that protects the skin from UV and UVA rays while soothing and moisturising the skin.
It contains has aloe vera and bamboo extracts to restore vitality to the skin and calm down any signs of damage against sun and UV exposure. There's also niacinamide and peptides in the mix to repair skin discoloration and increase the skin's elasticity. For an extra dose of radiance, hyaluronic acid delivers intense hydration and adenosine reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It's very lightweight, and of course, absorbs quickly into the skin without leaving behind a greasy residue.
This sunscreen is also reef-safe. It protects coral reefs and oceans by the elimination of potential reef-harming chemicals: Oxybenzone and Octinoxate.
HOW TO USE
- Squeeze a dime-sized amount into hand.
- Apply and massage into face and neck, avoiding eyes.
- Apply 30 minutes before going out in the sun as the last step in your skincare routine.
- Reapply throughout the day, every two hours for the perfect sun protection during the day.
- Apply generously. When applying on the face, get enough product to cover one finger. For the body, use enough product about half size of your palm.
- Apply 30 minutes before going out. It takes about 30 minutes for the sunblock to seep into the skin.
- Re-apply every 2-3 hours. Apply more product between 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. when the UV rays are the strongest.
- Apply during all four seasons. UV radiation is present all throughout the four seasons.
Recommended: Remember to double-cleanse at night as this sunscreen has long-wearing benefit.
Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Niacinamide, Centella Asiatica Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Adenosine, Tocopherol
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Cyclomethicone, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Propanediol, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Dibutyl Adipate, Niacinamide, Caprylyl Methicone, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Sulfate, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Extract, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Centella Asiatica Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Stearic Acid, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Fructooligosaccharides, Saccharide Hydrolysate, Opuntia Coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pullulan, Octyldodecanol, Adenosine, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf/Vine Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Tocopherol
[NOTE: Ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to the product packaging.]
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|SPF Factor:||SPF50+ / PA+++|
|Volume (g/ml):||50 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.