Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence RX
Missha's Best Selling Essence is here! The new and improved Time Revolution the First Treatment RX is considered the best dupe for SKII which features a brand new fermentation method called double-fermentation which is done one in warm temperatures and once in cool temperatures to create a more powerful and active extract that is more efficiently delivered to the skin. The double-fermentation process of this “RX” version more effectively provides rapid absorption of moisture, allowing skin to retain hydration longer and restores skin elasticity.
A water-like essence well-known to repair damage and even skin tone in just a few weeks. It moisturises, hydrates, brightens, reduces wrinkles, and improves elasticity. It contains:
- Cicaenzyme Fermentations. Contains over 90% fermented yeast extract from Himalayan purple barley made with Missha's own Pro Ferment α™ technology to effectively plump skin, refine texture, and reduce pigmentation and delivers moisture to skin and keeps skin balance.
- Pearl Reef Extracts. Pearl reef extracts that are soaked in vinegar exfoliates dead skin cells and make skin texture smooth, making it bright and dewy.
- Rice extracts. Gently removes dead skin cells and reveal brighter, smoother skin
- Niacinamide (Vit B3) improves skin elasticity while reviving skin tone and texture, while Adenosine energises skin for more younger-looking skin.
Free of parabens, fragrances, alcohol, dyes and mineral oil. A perfect essence for all skin types, even sensitive skin.
HOW TO USE
- After washing the face, pour a generous amount onto a cotton pad and wipe gently across the face.
- Then use your hands to gently absorb the remaining product into your skin.
Use in the morning and at night.
Tip: Depending on skin condition, apply multiple layers.
Yeast Ferment Extract, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Pearl reef extracts, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Niacinamide, Adenosine
Full list of ingredients:
Yeast Ferment Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Water, Diethoxyethyl Succinate, Propanediol, Sodium PCA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Polyquaternium-51, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Vinegar, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Glycerin, Pearl Powder, Ceramide NP, Cholesterol, Hydrogenated Lecithin
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types even for acne-prone and sensitive skin|
|Skin concern(s):||Anti-aging, dehydrated skin, dullness, rough skin, damaged skin, uneven skin tone and texture, pigmentation and blemishes, wrinkles and fine lines
|Volume (g/ml):||150 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.