Missha's Best Selling Essence is here! The new and improved Time Revolution the First Treatment RX is considered the best dupe for SKII which features a brand new fermentation method called double-fermentation which is done one in warm temperatures and once in cool temperatures to create a more powerful and active extract that is more efficiently delivered to the skin. The double-fermentation process of this “RX” version more effectively provides rapid absorption of moisture, allowing skin to retain hydration longer and restores skin elasticity.
A water-like essence well-known to repair damage and even skin tone in just a few weeks. It moisturises, hydrates, brightens, reduces wrinkles, and improves elasticity. It contains:
- Cicaenzyme Fermentations. Contains over 90% fermented yeast extract from Himalayan purple barley made with Missha's own Pro Ferment α™ technology to effectively plump skin, refine texture, and reduce pigmentation and delivers moisture to skin and keeps skin balance.
- Pearl Reef Extracts. Pearl reef extracts that are soaked in vinegar exfoliates dead skin cells and make skin texture smooth, making it bright and dewy.
- Rice extracts. Gently removes dead skin cells and reveal brighter, smoother skin
- Niacinamide (Vit B3) improves skin elasticity while reviving skin tone and texture, while Adenosine energises skin for more younger-looking skin.
Free of parabens, fragrances, alcohol, dyes and mineral oil. A perfect essence for all skin types, even sensitive skin.
HOW TO USE
- After washing the face, pour a generous amount onto a cotton pad and wipe gently across the face.
- Then use your hands to gently absorb the remaining product into your skin.
Use in the morning and at night.
Tip: Depending on skin condition, apply multiple layers.
Yeast Ferment Extract, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Pearl reef extracts, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Niacinamide, Adenosine
Full list of ingredients:
Yeast Ferment Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Water, Diethoxyethyl Succinate, Propanediol, Sodium PCA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Polyquaternium-51, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Vinegar, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Glycerin, Pearl Powder, Ceramide NP, Cholesterol, Hydrogenated Lecithin
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types even for acne-prone and sensitive skin|
|Skin concern(s):||Anti-aging, dehydrated skin, dullness, rough skin, damaged skin, uneven skin tone and texture, pigmentation and blemishes, wrinkles and fine lines
|Volume (g/ml):||150 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
All of our international services are handled by DHL Express and local deliveries are handled by either DHL Express or Maltapost.
All of our deliveries are provided with a tracking number to make sure you can locate and track your orders any time. You will be given a tracking number as soon as your order is shipped.
When possible, you will also receive notifications for shipping updates regarding your order so you will be advised when the shipment is arriving to your specified address.
Missha’s first essence is an excellent serum that I apply underneath their Night Revolution serum. They’re both a bit pricey but at my age they’re indispensable. If I had to choose just one I’d pick the night revolution though.
I’ve probably tried every version of Time Revolution night repair, and I’ll never be without it. Each version is a slight improvement over the previous one, but results are always great. Must have night serum. Far better than Estée Lauder’s Advanced night repair - and costs much less. It’s not anti-aging, but it energises, repairs and restores elasticity making skin look younger and healthier. Using the first essence before this ampoule gives slightly better results but it’s great even on its own.
This is my 2nd LaDor product. I first tried the keratin glue, which is more of a highly nourishing cream - not gluey at all. Then I tried this. Consistency is lightly gellish but results are excellent! It completely removes all frizz without leaving any residue. Try it!
Excellent first essence to use after cleansing. The galactomytes + niacinamide in this product work together to smoothen, refine and brighten skin. Doesn’t leave any tackiness and absorbs completely.
Aloe Vera is very good for the face and this mask rly shows it
Good toner for the pores
Last for a really long time
If you have dry skin this should be good
This is a very good toner and personally I prefer this toner then others
Very good cleanser and lovely results
They are quite a good quantity for the price
The results are amazing and even though you are supposed to leave it for 6 hour, after 30 mins it clear. I definitely recommend
This is the first clay mask I've tried which has actually helped reduce blackheads and whiteheads, especially on my T-zone. Leaves the skin feeling soft and clean without drying it out. Will definitely be repurchasing!
Amazing product! Great customer service:)
Prmium brand at an affordable price.
The qualily is on top.
I rally look fresh after using the patches
Feels really really nice on a dehydreded skin !