Time Revolution Artemisia Pack Foam Cleanser
Missha Time Revolution Artemisia Pack Foam Cleanser is a daily calming foam cleanser containing Mugwort Extract that soothes skin and absorbs impurities. It can be used for foam cleanser and clay pack, it's recommended for those who have sensitive skin, who want to do wash-off pack. It reduces sebum, arrange skin texture and soothe the skin.
This pack foam cleanser combats blemishes and Irritations and soothes redness and the healing clay helps excess sebum and debris from the pores to remove and smooth the skin texture. It has soft Clay Bubbles cleanse the skin gently and provide them with soothing agents. It can also act as short intensive care for 1-2 minutes.
HOW TO USE
- Apply an adequate amount with clean hands to wet face and neck.
- Gently massage into the skin.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft, clean towel.
- Spread an appropriate amount evenly over skin.
- Leave on for 10-15 min. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Follow up with your regular skincare routine.
Artemisia Annua (Mugwort) ExtractFull list of ingredients:
Water, Kaolin, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Glycerin, Bentonite, Myristic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Stearic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Artemisia Annua (Mugwort) Extract(10,000Ppm), Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Glycol Distearate, Titanium Dioxide, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Juniperus Virginiana Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Chromium Oxide Greens, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Powder, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Ceramide NP, Hydroxyacetophenone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Iron Oxides(Ci 77492),Iron Oxides(Ci 77499
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, even for sensitive skin
|Skin concern(s):||Irritated skin, skin redness, troubled skin, acne, breakouts
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.