TeaTree Care Solution Essential Mask EX
Mediheal TeaTree Care Solution Essential Mask EX contains Tea Tree Oil, Chamomile, and Asiatic Pennywort (Centella Asiatica) Extract help control excess oil, tighten pores, provide moisture, and help soothe irritated, sensitive skin.
The Bamboo Cellulose sheet forms a tight fit over the skin to ensure maximum delivery of the essence. As the mask dries, it turns white and contracts, providing a slight tightening effect.
Cruelty free. Alcohol free.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing and toning, apply mask.
- Hold lifting line ⓐ and pull upward to fit mask tightly to face, adjusting to fit around eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Relax for 10-20 minutes or until logo appears, then remove mask.
- Lightly pat remaining essence to help it absorb into skin.
Star ingredients: Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract
Full list of ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Extract, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Boswellia Serrata Resin Extract, Panthenol, Trehalose, Betaine, Carbomer, Allantoin, Polysorbate 80, Arginine, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tocopheryl Acetate
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, ideal for oily skin types and acne-prone skin
|Skin concern(s):||Excessive sebum, enlarged pores, irritated skin|
|Volume (g/ml):||24 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.