Tea Tree Mist
Benton Tea Tree Mist is formulated with mild ingredients such as tea tree water and tea tree leaf extracts that soothe the skin, help manage troubled skin, and restore the skin's moisture balance, while sodium hyaluronate moisturises the skin by attracting moisture and provides elasticity and vitality to the skin. It also contains Aloe vera leaf juice and extracts
This slightly acidic mist provides moisture to dry and tired skin. Prevents the skin from irritations, improves damages, and refreshes tired and lackluster skin. Suitable for even the most sensitive skin.
Formulated with a healthy and natural recipe excluding 20 harmful and controversial ingredients, volatile alcohol, PEGs, silicones from the very beginning of the product planning. This has a slightly acidic pH which is similar to the pH level of healthy skin, gentle on skin and a pH level where the skin feels comfortable.
HOW TO USE
- Spray mist on dry skin at a distance of about 20cm and tap gently to absorb.
- Whenever your skin feels dry or needs soothing, spray on the your skin and part gently.
This mist can also be used on areas that need soothing other than the face. Use the mist after cleansing or showering. It will hydrate and keep your skin moist until your next skin care step.
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract, Sodium HyaluronateFull list of ingredients:
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Beta-Glucan, Polyglutamic Acid, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract
|Beneficial skin type(s):||Normal to oily skin
|Skin concern(s):||Acne-prone, sensitive skin, stressed-out skin, excessive sebum, irritated skin with redness|
|Volume (g/ml):||80 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.