Tea Tree Cleansing Water
To acne-prone skin types, do you still separate makeup cleansing and tea tree oil water wash? If you wash your face with tea tree oil-diluted water separately, don't do that anymore! Conveniently cleanse at once with Benton Tea Tree Cleansing Water!
Infused with 70% Tea Tree Leaf Water and Tea Tree Leaf Oil produced in Korea, Benton Tea Tree Cleansing Water mildly cleanses your skin, leaving skin refreshed and calm. This cleansing water goes beyond simply removing stubborn makeup and impurities, and actually infuses skin with acne-fighting tea tree leaf extract oil in addition to the tea tree water, effectively removing dirt and grime from pores while treating them with antibacterial ingredients to keep sebum in check and pimples from forming
Tea tree helps to keep your skin clear with many skin benefits such as sebum control, hydrating, soothing, and astringent effects. Also, the cleansing water revitalizes stressed-out, irritated skin with redness. Cleansing matters to skin! Achieve a glowing skin with smart cleansing!
Benton Tea Tree Cleansing Water has only 10 clean ingredients, a healthy and natural recipe excluding 20 harmful and controversial ingredients, volatile alcohol, PEGs, silicones from the very beginning of the product planning. This has a slightly acidic pH which is similar to the pH level of healthy skin, gentle on skin and a pH level where the skin feels comfortable.
Expiry date: November 2021.
HOW TO USE
- Use this cleansing water as a makeup remover or a morning cleanser.
- Saturate a cotton pad with the cleansing water and gently sweep across your face, moving from the center, outwards.
- To help remove stubborn makeup, press a soaked cotton pad against your skin for a few moments to help dissolve the makeup before sweeping it away.
Note: Using an eye makeup remover is recommended to erase eye makeup.
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water (70%), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf OilFull list of ingredients:
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Water (Aqua), Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Sodium Chloride
|Beneficial skin type(s):||Normal to oily skin
|Skin concern(s):||Acne-prone, sensitive skin, stressed-out skin, excessive sebum, irritated skin with redness|
|Volume (g/ml):||200 ml|
|pH level:||Slightly Acidic pH 6|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.