Superfood For Skin Facial Sheet Mask - TOMATO
Sorry, currently out of stock
Superfood For Skin Facial Sheet Mask - TOMATO is a revitalising sheet mask that provides vitality to dull and fatigued skin. Native to the Americas and venerated for their natural ability to refresh the complexion, tomatoes refine skin to give it gorgeous beauty and a noticeably younger look. This super food sheet mask revitalises the skin with a wholesome replenishment of nutrients that work together to soften, nourish and ‘feed’ the skin.
The Superfood For Skin series help your skin to become healthier and fresher with superfoods that were recognised across the world and various nature-derived ingredients.
This sheet mask is a water type essence which is absorbed quickly to provide moisturising effect. It hold sufficient moisture and refreshing enough for daily use. It has a multi-barrier in water-type essenceTM recommended for dry and oily skin types that provides long lasting moisture and glow to the skin. It contains a skin friendly gel matrix that meticulously supplies the skin with moisture and absorbed without stickiness allowing perfect makeup.
It uses naturally-derived Eucalyptus fabric facial mask sheet which is 100% biodegradable, low-irritant sheet that is very soft for the skin and effectively transfers nutrients to the skin with excellent adherence.
This sheet mask provides comfortable, soft, and mild skincare by excluding 6 harmful ingredients: Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethanole, Benzophenone-3, Talc. Cruelty-free product that did not engage animal testing.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, prepare face with a skin toner.
- Open package and smooth mask onto face. If the mask is stored upright, the essence may sink to the bottom. Shake well to evenly distribute the essence across the sheet mask.
- After 10 to 20 minutes, remove mask and pat leftover essence gently into the skin.
TIP! Can be stored in room temperature, or in the fridge for a more cooling and refreshing effect!
Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract(100ppm), Hydrolvzed Lactobacillus/Streptococcus Thermophilus/Colostrum Ferment Extract
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Methylpropanediol, Dipropylene Glycol, Algae Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Leaf Extract, Hydrolvzed Lactobacillus/Streptococcusthermophilus/Colostrum Ferment Extract, Acorus Calamus Root Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Perilla Ocymoidesseed Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract(100ppm),9 Hydrogenated Lecithin, Betaine, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Disodium EDTA, Fructooligosaccharides, Beta-glucan, Hydrolvzed Hyaluronic Acid, BIS-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Fragrance, 1,2-hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Dull skin, stressed/fatigued skin, rough skin|
|Type:||Water type essence|
|Volume (g/ml):||25 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.