Superfood For Skin Facial Sheet Mask - AVOCADO
Superfood For Skin Facial Sheet Mask - AVOCADO is a softening sheet mask for a soft and silky skin that is high in essential fats and vitamins to smooth and deeply moisturise dry and rough skin. Vastly known for its tough, green skin, avocado fruit, rich in vitamins, allows the skin to be healthier with a softer touch. Nourishing the skin with a plant-based diet can allow your skin to produce a healthy complexion.
The Superfood For Skin series help your skin to become healthier and fresher with superfoods that were recognised across the world and various nature-derived ingredients.
This sheet mask is a cream type essence which provides moisturising and rich nourishing. It is rich in nutrition and perfect for skin that needs intensive care. It has a cream type essence 3-layer nutri barrierTM recommended for dry skin types that locks in moisture until morning. It contains a water soluble wax component that smoothly coats dry and rough skin, and a soft but strong 3-layer nutritional moisturising barrier that keeps the moisture til morning.
It uses naturally-derived Eucalyptus fabric facial mask sheet which is 100% biodegradable, low-irritant sheet that is very soft for the skin and effectively transfers nutrients to the skin with excellent adherence.
This sheet mask provides comfortable, soft, and mild skincare by excluding 6 harmful ingredients: Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethanole, Benzophenone-3, Talc. Cruelty-free product that did not engage animal testing.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, prepare face with a skin toner.
- Open package and smooth mask onto face. If the mask is stored upright, the essence may sink to the bottom. Shake well to evenly distribute the essence across the sheet mask.
- After 10 to 20 minutes, remove mask and pat leftover essence gently into the skin.
TIP! Can be stored in room temperature, or in the fridge for a more cooling and refreshing effect!
Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract(1000ppm), Hydrolvzed Lactobacillus/Streptococcus Thermophilus/Colostrum Ferment Extract
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Methylpropanediol, Algae Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Leaf Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract(1000ppm), Hydrolyzed Lactobacillus/streptococcus Thermophilus/Colostrum Ferment Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Glycerin, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Betaine, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Disodium EDTA, Fructooligosaccharides, Beta-glucan, PVM/MA Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, BIS-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Fragrance, 1,2-hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone
|Beneficial skin type(s):||Normal to Dry skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Rough, flaky skin|
|Type:||Cream type essence|
|Volume (g/ml):||25 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.