Spring Green Tea Watery Calming Cream
Sorry, currently out of stock
This is a soothing, light, nutrient-packed cream that will instantly fortify skin with vitamins and antioxidants.
With 70% black tea water as the first ingredient, ATRUE Spring Green Tea Watery Calming Cream goes hard to work to use the antioxidant's high caffeine level to help tighten pores and smooth out and calm puffiness. Green tea extract works to brighten skin and protect it from environmental stressors. Together with the Green Tea Blending Formula (green tea extract, rose petals, sunflower petals, mallow petals), it improves the skin's moisture retention while providing various vitamins & minerals.
It also contains Centella Asiatica, Chamomile, Aloe extracts to help soothe and calm inflammations.
The lightweight gel-like texture is perfect for oily skin types, yet the powerful moisturizing factors are suitable for all skin types.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, toning and using treatment products, squeeze a dime-sized dollop and smooth all over face and neck, patting in for ultimate absorption.
- Follow with SPF during the day or use it as your last skincare step at night.
Star ingredients: Black Tea Leaf Water, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Rosa Hybrid Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe extract, Squalene
Full list of ingredients: Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Water, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Squalane, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Dioscorea Japonica Root Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Viola Mandshurica Flower Extract, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Allantoin, Panthenol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Juniperus Virginiana Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sorbitan Isostearate, Trideceth-10, Sodium Hyaluronate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Flower Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract, Rosa Hybrid Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Oil, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Fruit Oil, Pimpinella Anisum (Anise) Seed Oil
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, ideal for oily and acne-prone skin types, suitable for sensitive skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Enlarged pores, puffiness, dull skin, dehydrated skin, excessive sebum, acne/acne-prone skin, irritated skin|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.