Soothing Jelly Pack
Sorry, currently out of stock
YADAH Soothing Jelly Pack is a thin, cotton sheet mask with outstanding adherence and absorption factor which reduces skin irritation with a dense jelly-essence texture ensures that the product is not liquid and runny, making it very easy to use at any time of the day. It contains 5% Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly Pear Cactus), Green tea, and Aloe Vera extracts that provide a soothing effect to the skin. Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly Pear) Extract helps treating acne while soothing and hydrating irritated, inflamed skin. It is also rich in Vitamins B, A, and C, all essential in anti-aging skin care, and effective at preventing free-radical damage while shielding the skin from oxidative impact.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, prepare face with a skin toner.
- Open package and smooth mask onto face.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes, remove gently. Do not rinse.
- Gently pat the remaining essence into the skin until fully absorbed
TIP! Can be stored in room temperature, or in the fridge for a more cooling and refreshing effect!
Opuntia Ficus-Indica Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2 Hexanediol, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Extract (5,000 ppm), Polyacrylic Acid, Panthenol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Cellulose Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Acne-prone, breakouts, inflamed skin, irritated skin, excessive sebum, blemishes, acne scars, sensitive skin
|Volume (g/ml):||33 g|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.