Skin Rescuer Mask Sheet - Vita C
This is a brightening sheet mask enriched with Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, a water soluble derivative of vitamin C. This sheet mask also softens skin and acts as a gentle exfoliation if used regularly.
Niacinamide has a powerful brightening effect and effectively fades even stagnant pigment spots. Mallow reduces inflammation and irritation, and hyaluronic acid recharges the skin with moisture and restores its elasticity.
The mask uses ultra thin sheets that promote tight contact with the skin for better absorption of essential ingredients within the essence.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, prepare face with a skin toner.
- Open package and smooth mask onto face. If the mask is stored upright, the essence may sink to the bottom. Shake well to evenly distribute the essence across the sheet mask.
- After 10 to 20 minutes, remove mask and pat leftover essence gently into the skin.
Star ingredients: Centella Asiatica Extract, Niacinamide, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate
Full list of ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Isopentyldiol, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, 1,2-Hexanediol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Carbomer, Arginine, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ethylhexylglycerin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract, Scabiosa Arvensis Extract, Glutathione, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Dull skin, uneven skin tone, pigmentation, post-acne scars|
|Volume (g/ml):||20 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.