Skin Rescuer Mask Sheet - Peptide
This sheet mask contains peptides that has a pronounced anti-aging effect. It softens the skin, restores its elasticity and reduces wrinkles. In addition, the sheet mask brightens skin tone and nourishes it with vitamins and minerals.
Olive extract moisturises and restores skin elasticity, Sage extract helps reduce redness and inflammation, and Bergamot extract freshens and brightens the skin.
The mask uses ultra thin sheets that promote tight contact with the skin for better absorption of essential ingredients within the essence.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, prepare face with a skin toner.
- Open package and smooth mask onto face. If the mask is stored upright, the essence may sink to the bottom. Shake well to evenly distribute the essence across the sheet mask.
- After 10 to 20 minutes, remove mask and pat leftover essence gently into the skin.
Star ingredients: Copper Tripeptide-1
Full list of ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Isopentyldiol, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, 1,2-Hexanediol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Carbomer, Arginine, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Adenosine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract, Scabiosa Arvensis Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Copaifera Officinalis (Balsam Copaiba) Resin, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Oil, Rose Flower Oil, Copper Tripeptide-1, Disodium EDTA
|Beneficial skin type(s):||Dry skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Dehydrated skin, dry&tight skin, flaky skin, dry patches|
|Volume (g/ml):||20 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.