Skin Rescuer Mask Sheet - Madecassoside
This is an anti-inflammatory sheet mask with an extract of centella asiatica (namely, a special molecule madecassoside) that effectively combats inflammation and irritation and helps to fade pigmentation. It refreshes the skin, evens out skin tone and reduces excessive greasy shine. While lavender and chamomile extracts also help reduce inflammation and moisturize the skin.
The mask uses ultra thin sheets that promote tight contact with the skin for better absorption of essential ingredients within the essence.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, prepare face with a skin toner.
- Open package and smooth mask onto face. If the mask is stored upright, the essence may sink to the bottom. Shake well to evenly distribute the essence across the sheet mask.
- After 10 to 20 minutes, remove mask and pat leftover essence gently into the skin.
Star ingredients: Centella Asiatica Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Madecassoside, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract,
Full list of ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Isopentyldiol, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Allantoin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Arginine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Madecassoside, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Pantolactone, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Scabiosa Arvensis Extract, Beta-Glucan, Disodium EDTA
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Irritated skin, inflamed skin, itchy skin, acne/breakouts, sensitised skin|
|Volume (g/ml):||20 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.