Skin Rescuer Mask Sheet - Collagen
A lifting sheet mask with hydrolyzed collagen that restores the skin's elasticity. It softness skin and reduces wrinkles. In addition, collagen brightens skin tone and nourishes it with vitamins and minerals. Refreshes and restores a healthy radiant complexion.
Hydrolyzed collagen returns firmness and smoothness of the skin. Grapefruit, acting as a fruit acid, softens the skin, making it more radiant and smooth. Hyaluronic acid recharges the skin with moisture.
The mask uses ultra thin sheets that promote tight contact with the skin for better absorption of essential ingredients within the essence.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, prepare face with a skin toner.
- Open package and smooth mask onto face. If the mask is stored upright, the essence may sink to the bottom. Shake well to evenly distribute the essence across the sheet mask.
- After 10 to 20 minutes, remove mask and pat leftover essence gently into the skin.
Star ingredients: Centella Asiatica Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen
Full list of ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Isopentyldiol, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, 1,2-Hexanediol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Carbomer, Arginine, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Scabiosa Arvensis Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Glycosphingolipids, Glycolipids, Caprylyl Glycol, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Disodium EDTA
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Mature skin, anti-aging, skin that lost elasticity|
|Volume (g/ml):||20 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.