Shimmering Petit BB Cream SPF 45 / PA +++
Petit BB from Holika Holika is a series of multifunctional BB creams that not only covers the skin but also cares for it.
The Shimmering Petit BB Cream is ideal for tired skin in need of a natural shine. This BB cream contains pearly white powder, which gives the skin a healthy shine and natural glow. It also contains Rice bran oil that is rich in nourishing fatty acids (oleic, linoleic and linolenic acid) and antioxidants.
The BB cream also protects skin against harmful UV rays with SPF45 / PA +++.
Recommended for those who want a radiant, silky-soft finish.
HOW TO USE
- As the last step of your skincare routine before putting on makeup, take out an appropriate amount of the product.
- Apply smoothly into the skin.
Full list of ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Glycerin, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Sodium Chloride, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Stearic Acid, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin,Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Fragrance(Parfum), Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben
|Beneficial skin type(s):||Normal, combination and dry skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Uneven skin tone, blemishes|
|SPF factor:||SPF 45 / PA +++|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.