Seaweed Solution Black Mask
Get a refreshing twist to your skincare game with Mizon Seaweed Solution Black Mask. Powered by a complex of marine ingredients and volcanic ash fiber, this sheet mask reinforces the skin's vitality and eliminates any signs of aging, leaving skin feeling all radiant, fresh and new.
Derived from the power of the sea, Mizon Seaweed Solution Black Mask promotes firmness as well as reversing damages to the skin. The rejuvenating seaweed extract, along with other marine complex ingredients such as chlorella vulgaris, spirulina, green algae and kelp, speeds up cell regeneration to restore suppleness and elasticity. This sheet mask uses volcanic ash fiber to strengthen the skin's barrier and maintain oil-moisture balance. This, in turn, also purges the skin of dirt and residue while also controlling sebum production. Like a detox for skin, the far-infrared radiation utilized by the mask helps revive tired skin for a visibly lifted look. To top things off, it also contains the anti-aging properties of adenosine to improve the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
Mizon’s Solution Black Mask uses a black sheet mask, and they contain volcanic ash that regulates the secretion of sebum, reduces pore size, and unclogs pores. Black sheet mask clears and cools skin, while the hydrating essence soothes skin. This sheet mask:
- cools and clears skin
- helps to control sebum
- brightens skin
- helps to keep the pores clean
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, prepare face with a skin toner.
- Open package and smooth mask onto face. If the mask is stored upright, the essence may sink to the bottom. Shake well to evenly distribute the essence across the sheet mask.
- After 10 to 20 minutes, remove mask and pat leftover essence gently into the skin.
Star ingredients: Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Silybum Marianum Seed Extract, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Propolis Extract, Niacinamide, Adenosine, Hydrolyzed Collagen
Full list of ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Trehalose, Carbomer, Tromethamine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenyl Trimethicone, Water (Mineral water), Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Xanthan Gum, Glycyr ) Root Extract, Agrimonia Eupatoria Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Allantoin, Panthenol, Fragrance, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Silybum Marianum Seed Extract, Perilla Frutescens Leaf Extract, Broussonetia Casino Casino Extract, Propolis Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower / Leaf / Stem Extract, Cimicifuga Dact Willow) Bark Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Flower Extract, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Gelidium Cartilagineum Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Polygin Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract
[NOTE: Ingredients are subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to the product packaging.]
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types|
|Skin concern:||Excessive sebum, enlarged pores, clogged pores, anti-aging, skin lacking elasticity, wrinkles, fine lines|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.