Safe Me Relief Moisture Cream
Make P:rem Safe me Relief Moisture Cream is a fast-absorbing moisture cream containing only just 12 effective ingredients, with 93% that are plant-derived. Its formula includes raspberry extract, squalene and glycerin to replenish dry, itchy skin and prevent moisture loss, while Squalane helps the skin retain moisture and keep the skin surface soft without feeling greasy or heavy. In addition, the it has an anti-aging effect from sage and wild berries that are rich in antioxidants.
It is a gentle and calming moisturizer that has a slightly acidic pH of 5.5, suitable for all skin types. Free of artificial fragrances and colors, animal products, parabens, sulfates, mineral oil and silicone.
HOW TO USE
- To be used after cleansing and toning, and use of treatment products.
- Apply and massage into skin until absorbed.
- If skin is particularly dry, apply a thicker layer for added moisture.
- Can be used during night time and morning. Use sunscreen when using in the morning.
Tip: Pair the moisturizer with the brand’s Safe me Relief moisture green ampoule for a nourishing cocktail.
Glycerin, Squalene, Vitaberry (blended with 5 berry extracts)
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Squalane, Polyglyceryl-6 Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Carbomer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tromethamine, Polyglyceryl-6 Behenate
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, suitable for sensitive skin|
|Skin concern(s):||Itchy skin caused by dryness|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.