Rose Water Toner
Real rose water. Soften rough and flaky skin to reveal a clear and vibrant complexion.
MAMONDE Rose Water Toner contains 90.97% rose water, instead of regular water, for more soothing hydration with each swipe, offering greater hydration with each wipe on your skin. It also contains Lactic acid, a gentle chemical exfoliant that softens and smooths skin by removing dead skin cells and improving the skin’s moisture factor.
With the exceptional soothing and moisturising effects of the Damask rose, this toner builds a water-based moisture barrier on the skin, calms, tones and preps the skin for the rest of your routine.
Free from animal ingredients, mineral oil, polyacrylamide, imidazolidinyl urea, triethanolamine, silicone oil and synthetic color. Vegan-certified. Suitable even for sensitive skin.
HOW TO USE
- Dispense a small amount onto hand or a cotton pad after cleansing and sweep onto face from the nose outward.
- Pat any excess into skin.
- Use morning and night.
TIP: For a more intense treatment, saturate cotton pads with the formula and place on top of skin like a sheet mask.
Damask Rose Water (Bulgarian Rose Water), Lactic Acid
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Rose Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyacrylic Acid, Tromethamine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta, Fragrance, Glycerin, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Prunus Mume Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid
|Beneficial skin type(s):||Normal to dry skin|
|Skin concern(s):||Dehydrated skin, extremely dry skin, dry&tight skin, flaky skin and skin with dry patches, sensitive skin|
|Volume (g/ml):||250 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.