Red Energy Eye Cream
The Ultimate Supply of High Nutrition!
YADAH Red Energy Eye Cream is a highly concentrated, double functional care eye cream for wrinkle improvement and brightening of dark circles. It contains Adenosine to care eye wrinkle, neck wrinkle and jawline, and Niacinamide to brightens dark circles around the eye area.
It also has 8 different ‘RED’ ingredients that provide anti-aging function and gives vitality to your skin: Pomegranate Fruit extract, Wild Strawberry Fruit extract, Mulberry Fruit extract, Long-stemmed bokbunja extract, Grape extract, Red Ginseng Root extract, Red Tea Leaf extract, Schisandra Fruit extract.
HOW TO USE
- Use after cleansing, toner, essence and before moisturiser.
- Squeeze the tube and apply the eye cream on the eye area.
- Pat the product lightly around the eye area (orbital bone).
- Softly pat to enhance the absorption.
Niacinamide, Adenosine, Ginseng root extract, Pomegranate extractFull list of ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Beeswax, Butylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Niacinamide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetearyl Olivate, Glycosyl Trehalose, Sorbitan Olivate, Glyceryl Stearate, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Rubus Chingii Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Schisandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Panthenol, Allantoin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Arginine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Adenosine, Hydroxyacetophenone, Caprylyl Glycol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Anti-aging, dark circles, wrinkles, saggy skin|
|Volume (g/ml):||30 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.