Real Floral Calendula Air Cream
NACIFIC Real Calendula Floral Air Cream is a lightweight, non-sticky cream is infused with Calendula, a flower with powerful soothing and moisturizing properties. This cream delivers a boost of hydration to the skin, revitalizing dull complexions and calming irritations.
It contains tiny, real flower petals and calendula extract which provides deep hydration to all skin types. It provides the same soothing effect as the calendula flower, helps to relieve tired and stressed skin and your skin becomes hydrated, balanced and glowing.
The cream’s texture allows dissolving the flower petals just by a gentle massaging motion so they can easily be absorbed in the skin. The texture is very light, easily absorbed and doesn’t leave the skin sticky or “suffocating”. Thanks to its light texture, this calendula cream is popular among people with oily skin.
The formula is cruelty-free and is free of potentially irritating ingredients including parabens, sulfates, artificial fragrances and artificial colors.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, toning and using treatment products, as the last step of your skincare routine.
- Scoop out a small amount and apply a proper amount evenly all over the face.
Gently pat into face and neck until fully absorbed.
- Follow with SPF during the day or use it as your last skincare step at night.
Calendula flower, Calendula flower extract, Hyaluronic acid
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., 1, 2-hexanediol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Citric acid, Betaine, Tromethamine, Butylene Glycol, Calendula Officinalis Flower extract (1,000ppm), Ethyhexyl glycerin, Calendula Officinalis Flower (400ppm), Disodium EDTA, Propanediol, Methylpropanediol, Dimethyl Sulfone, Lecithin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Beta-glucan, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxypropyltrimonate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Hyaluronic Acid, Potassium Hyaluronate
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, recommende for oily skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Dehydrated skin, redness, irritated skin, dull skin
|Volume (g/ml):||100 ml
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.