Real Black Tea True Active Essence
Meet the 2015 Allure Korea Best of Beauty winner!
ATRUE Real Black Tea True Active Essence is a 6-in-1 first essence that improves the skin condition with 81% double-fermented black tea. It improves skin texture and even skin tone, brightens and moisturises the skin, purify pores and improves skin elasticity.
With Black Tea from Darjeeling as the main ingredient, this is a bottle of double fermented True Active Essence acts by filling every layer of the dermis and epidermis to improve the skin's natural vital power to restore its original rhythm.
This essence uses the power of black tea extract to fortify skin with antioxidant benefits to help tighten pores and reduce puffiness. The black tea extract is double fermented allowing for deeper penetration into pores and faster results. The addition of adenosine, a popular wrinkle-fighting ingredient, and green tea extract, a redness & black spots reducing and brightening ingredient, allows for even more anti-aging benefits.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing (and toning), sprinkle the essence into the cupped palm of your hand or a cotton pad.
- Rub your hands together and gently press the product evenly onto your face and neck (or apply smoothly over your face and neck using a cotton pad).
- Pat gently onto skin to aid absorption.
- Follow with the rest of your skincare routine.
Star ingredients: Niacinamide, Black Tea Ferment, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Adenosine, Glycerin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit ExtractFull list of ingredients: Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment (146,340Mg) (81%), Butylene Glycol, Saccharide Isomerate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycereth-26, Niacinamide, Diethoxyethyl Succinate, Dipropylene Glycol, Trehalose, Panthenol, Glycerin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Maltodextrin, Propanediol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, Sorghum Bicolor Stalk Juice, Adenosine, Tromethamine, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium Edta, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Water, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, suitable for sensitive skin types
|Skin concern(s):||Puffiness, uneven skin tone and texture, skin that lacks elasticity, dull skin|
|Volume (g/ml):||180 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.