Quad Active Boosting Essence
By Wishtrend focuses on developing products that can deliver the propolis' hydrating, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidizing effects.
This essence is recommended as a serum booster that contains 'Quad Active' Ingredients: 3 Complex Ingredients (Morus Alba Bark Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract, Schisandra Chinensis Fruit Extract), Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water, and Propolis. These ingredients are widely known to help with anti-inflammatory, anti-pollution, and anti-bacterial effects to maintain your skin to stay healthy and lively. Also, with supporting ingredients Black Tea and Honey, it provides moisturizing effects to the skin.3-Complex Ingredient
- Morus Alba Bart Extract - Helps calm stressed skin
- Nelumbo Nucifera (Lotus) Leaf Extract - Prevents acne breakouts
- Schisandra Chinensis Fruit Extract - Anti-inflammatory effects
A gentle chemical exfoliant that helps to fight acne.
Centaurea Cyanus flower (Corn flower) water
Helps to add radiance to skin completion while relieving skin irritation.
An anti-inflammatory agent to protect the skin against bacteria and soothes the problematic skin.
Ethanol-free. Silicon oil-free. Artificial coloring-free. Artificial fragrance-free. Vegan friendly. Cruelty-Free.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing and toning, apply 3-4 drops on your palm.
- Gently pat over the face.
- Pat lightly until it fully absorbs.
*Recommended using this product in between toner and serum step.
Propolis Extract, Willow Bark extract, Morus Alba Bark extract, Glycerin, Black tea ferment filtrate, Honey Ferment filtrate, Centaurea Cyanus Flower (Corn flower) Water, Nelumbo Nucifera (Lotus) Leaf Extract
Aqua(Water), Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract(10%), Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water(9%), Schisandra Chinensis Fruit Extract(9%), Morus Alba Bark Extract(8.7%), Nelumbo Nucifera Leaf Extract(8.7%), Methylpropanediol, Glycerin, Saccharomyces/Honey Ferment Filtrate, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment, 1,2-Hexanediol, Propolis Extract(1%), Butylene Glycol, Benzyl Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin
|Beneficial skin type(s):||For all skin types, suitable for sensitive and acne-prone skin
|Skin concern(s):||Acne, breakouts, inflamed skin, skin redness, pigmentation, blemishes/acne scars, dehydrated skin, excessive sebum|
|pH:||5.2 ± 1.0|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.