Pyunkang Yul Low pH Scalp Shampoo is a slightly-acidic shampoo that deeply cleanses the scalp & hair, while enhancing hair strength and maintain a healthy scalp.
Infused with ginger and tea tree leaf extracts to soothe irritated, sensitive scalp. Together with EWG-certified, plant-based ingredients polish the hair and scalp for a balanced, healthier condition.
It also contains:
- Lauryl Glucoside, a very gentle plant-based surfactant made from coconut oil or palm oil and glucose;
- Sodium Cocoyl Alanine that is an ultra-mild amino acid-based anionic surfactant derived from L-alanine and coconut fatty acid that delivers dense bubble and good creamy foam in weakly acidic or neutral conditions even in the presence of oil materials;
- Babassuamidopropyl Betaine is an ultra-mild surfactant derived from Babassu Oil;
- Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate is one of the mildest amino acid-based surfactants derived from coconut oil and fermented sugar; and
- Sodium lauroyl methylaminopropionate is another mild amino acid-based anionic surfactant.
It is a sulfate-free, non-drying, shampoo that cares for your scalp and hair. The low-pH of this shampoo combined with mild natural surfactants ensures gentle cleansing that will not strip your scalp and hair of its natural oils.
HOW TO USE
- Pump an appropriate amount into your hands, then work and massage throughout hair.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Follow with a conditioner, treatment, or other after-cleanse hair care product as desired.
Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Cysteine, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract
Full list of ingredients:
Water, Coco-Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Alaninate, Lauryl Glucoside, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyquaternium-10, Citric Acid, Menthol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Pentasodium Pentetate, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Butylene Glycol, Acorus Calamus Root Extract, Allium Cepa (Onion) Bulb Extract, Artemisia Capillaris Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Cysteine, Methionine, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin
|Recommended for:||All hair types, ideal for oily scalp
|Skin concern(s):||Scaly scalp, flaky scalp|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
All of our international services are handled by DHL Express and local deliveries are handled by either DHL Express or Maltapost.
All of our deliveries are provided with a tracking number to make sure you can locate and track your orders any time. You will be given a tracking number as soon as your order is shipped.
When possible, you will also receive notifications for shipping updates regarding your order so you will be advised when the shipment is arriving to your specified address.
Works like a high end product! Worth the purchase
Works great undermakeup, feels comfortable and it's non-comedogenic! Highly recommended
Really love the patches! I have been using it only for the last two days and I noticed that it definitely hydrates my under eye area. I'll continue using it ❤️
Such a great cleanser, one of the best I have ever tried. Purchased and repurchased.
This is the best face product I have ever purchased. Absolutely love how my skin looks and feels after.
Perfect light, water-like texture. Not sticky or greasy or shiny. It does have a light, fresh scent. I like the scent, and it dissipates fairly quickly. However, people who avoid scented products might want to avoid this one. I like this even better than my previous go-to sunscreen, Biore UV Watery Essence. This is definitely my new fave.
This is a product like no other. It is perfect for glowy and pore-less looking skin! It is the perfect preparation for serums and moisturisers!
I love loveee this product! I apply it before my moisturiser. It makes my skin looling glowy, and feeling so smooth without it beeing greasy! It is a must to have it in your skin care guys ❤️
If i would have to take one thing in a island this would be it. It's so good. If your skin is dehydrated and dry as sahara desert, you need this.
As expected, of course, Sioris kills it JYP. Both of these men clearly understand what my skin needs for sure.
I have used this for years, and it does help my skin to be ready to receive all of that moisture. I am kind of sad that peaches and cremè don't sell the jumbo one.
I have always seen people mentioning this particular toner pad. I can see why it's so good. If you have hyperpigmentation and sensitive skin, i wouldn't use it every day, though.
I haven't tried many propolis sleeping masks. My sissy put me onto this one. I LOVE the texture, and it's so easy to apply. But it's not sticky or super messy. And lasts nicely on the skin. The next day
my skin is so soft. If you are looking for an affordable propolis sleeping mask that won't break your bank, this is it.
I remember seeing one of my fave korean youtuber raving about this and other stuff from the line. It took me forever to try it myself but I love this toner as well. It makes my skin so glowy and plumped and moisturised.
If you are looking lightweight but yet moisturising toner look no further. I enjoy using this. You can easily layer it by itself or with other toners. If you are sensitive with scents maybe skip. I would say it has medicinal scent.