Pure Essence Mask Sheet - Green Tea
This is a soothing sheet mask that is rich in ingredients which soothe sensitive and irritated skin. Green Tea offers skin protection to restore the appearance of tired skin.
The mask uses ultra thin sheets that promote tight contact with the skin for better absorption of essential ingredients within the essence.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, prepare face with a skin toner.
- Open package and smooth mask onto face. If the mask is stored upright, the essence may sink to the bottom. Shake well to evenly distribute the essence across the sheet mask.
- After 10 to 20 minutes, remove mask and pat leftover essence gently into the skin.
Star ingredients: Centella Asiatica Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract
Full list of ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Betaine, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Butylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Allantoin, Panthenol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Arginine, Carbomer, Glyceryl Caprylate, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Viola Tricolor Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Madecassoside, Disodium EDTA
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, ideal for oily & combination skin types|
|Skin concern(s):||Irritated skin, acne-prone, excessive sebum|
|Volume (g/ml):||20 ml|
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.