Pure Balancing Cleansing Oil
ATRUE Pure Balancing Cleansing Oil is formulated with all-natural 8 botanic oils including olive oil, apricot kernel oil, jojoba oil and grape seed oil, that gently removes makeup, sunscreen, excess sebum, dirt and impurities from your skin while leaving it feeling fresh without irritation. This product won’t tug your skin to clean the most stubborn makeup it just gently melts everything off.
Jojoba Oil has anti-inflammatory properties to help keep skin calm while repairing damage, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil helps restore the skin’s barrier function to reduce water loss and Rosehip Fruit Oil reduces skin blemishes and irritations and improves overall hydration.
Every ingredient in the formula has a low EWG score of 1 and the cleanser is free of mineral oil, artificial fragrances and colors, animal products, parabens, sulfates, alcohol and silicone.
Cruelty-free. Vegan. EWG Grade.
HOW TO USE
- Apply to dry face with fingertips and gently massage.
- Add a bit of water and gently massage your face to emulsify.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Pore Deep Cleansing: Opening the pores with steam towel, taking suitable amounts of cleansing oil and massage your face with a light touches to avoid irritation. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Star ingredients: Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil ,Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed OilFull list of ingredients: Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tropolone, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Limonene, Linalool
|Beneficial skin type(s):||All skin types, ideal for oily skin
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center immediately.
- People with an aspirin allergy will react poorly to the betaine salicylate.
- Do not use on wounds, rashes, broken or damaged skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs and consult a physician if needed.
- Protect the product from excess heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not store at high temperatures.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.